Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Valentine's Day versus Anti-Valentine's Day

With Valentine's Day right around the corner, I've started thinking about how to celebrate. As a divorced mommy, I tend to want to ignore Valentine's Day altogether. But then an assignment on Associated Content got me thinking about the Anti-Valentine's Day. So I wrote a humorous little something-something on it.

Anti-Valentine's Day: Five Ways to Celebrate
by Heather K. Adams
Five ways to celebrate the Anti-Valentine's Day guaranteed to make February 14th a little less sucky.
Click here for more...

I started digging around on AC and found some other articles with a less-than-favorable outlook on Valentine's Day.

Things You Should Know About Valentine's Day
by Rodney Roller
Here are few reasons why I loathe Valentine's Day.
Click here for more...
(This one is perhaps my favorite!)

Worst Valentine's Day Date Ever
by Alisha Christian
With Valentine's Day on the horizon, I thought I would share my worst Valentine's Day date ever.
Click here for more...

The Ten Best Anti-Valentine's Day Songs
by RonHart
The ten best anti-Valentine's Day songs
Click here for more...

... and of course, the (anti) Valentine's article I wrote last year:

Top Six Songs that Celebrate Being Single: How I Survived My First Single Valentines Day
by Heather K. Adams
I found myself searching for songs that really celebrated and rejoiced the single life. Or at least didn't make it suck so bad. Here are my top six choices.
Click here for more...

Even though you may not feel like celebrating, you shouldn't neglect the kiddos on Valentine's Day.

Unique Valentine's Day Gifts for Kids
by Chloe Xanthis
Don't forget about the kids this Valentine's Day! This article contains 10 great gift ideas for kids young and old!
Click here for more...

I hope everyone has a wonderful Anti-Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment